Have a great new week. Remember it’s important to always start active, full of energy and happy to make our days more pleasant.
I would like to share this source of excellent benefits for our health. I confess I’m not a fan of the grapefruit but after reading all its benefits, I understand that it’s important to consider as a great fruit to improve our health.
Here I shared some of the benefits I found so that you can also encourage yourself to live life grapefruit color…
1. You may already know, it’s rich in vitamin C but in addition to this it contains small amounts of vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and E.
2. Accelerates metabolism, grapefruit has compounds that help burn fat and stabilize blood sugar.
3. It contains only 80 calories, perfect snack.
4. Helps eliminate toxins from the body. Add it to your celery juice in the morning and it can be a super boost to that drink!
5. It helps raise defenses.
6. It is a fruit very low in sugar.
7. Help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
8. If you apply it directly on the skin, it helps to eliminate stains.
9. A high percentage of water, is rich in fiber and contains very little sodium.
10. It helps increase the production of collagen, great for the skin.